3rd February - 9th February
NATION & POLITICS
(1) Name the all girls band from Kashmir that was forced to disband after opposition from religious clerics and orthodox groups.
(2) According to a census conducted last year, which state is home to 6,072 Asian elephants?
(3) With which of the following is the organization ICANN associated?
(4) Who is the CM of Andhra Pradesh?
Kiran Kumar Reddy
Y S Rajashekara Reddy
Chandra Babu Naidu
(5) Which Indian state is witnessing protests against the land acquisition for the setting up of a new factory of the south Korean group Posco?
(1) Who is the current defense minister of Venezuela?
Jose Vincente Rangel
Lucas Rincon Romero
(2) After which personality is the Rome International Airport named after?
Leonardo Da Vinci
(3) Terror organization Abu Sayyaf is based out of which country?
(4) Who is the Prime Minister of Morocco?
Abbas El Fassi
(5) To which military leader did former Paraguayan dictator Alfredo Stroessner surrender in 1989?
Juan Carlos Wasmosy
Raul Cubas Grau
Luis Angel Gonzalez Macchi
(6) To which country does Fidel Castro belong to?
(7) Which country's defense minister has accepted launching air strikes inside Syria?
(8) Buddhist monk Phan Van Thu belongs to which country?